Since installations are easier now than they used to be, you shouldn't have much trouble. Generally, you just need to follow a wizard that will take you through all the steps. Just be sure to practice this on your own system before helping your clients with the install.
There are also five important skills your staff needs:
1. Have good strong PC hardware skills
2. Be able to handle a peer-to-peer setup
3. Understand what TCP/IP is all about
4. Know what POP3 and SMTP are
5. Know how to work with basic SOHO routers
Learn more in the complete article (link above).
Submitted by Computer Consulting 101