The company says that the report will answer these key questions about providing BSS/OSS services in your market:
* What are the market drivers? What were the key trends in BSS/OSS purchasing in 2005? What is the outlook for 2006-7?
* What are IMS, IPTV, SOAs and SDPs? Will these technologies take off and what do they mean for the BSS/OSS market?
* What were the supply-side market dynamics in 2005? Which regions and sectors have been most active? Which vendors have been particularly successful in each sector?
* Who are the top vendors overall? Which vendors are the ones to watch in the next two years and who are the new up-and-coming players?
* On the demand side, what are the key difficulties faced by service providers worldwide and how are they solving them?
* Who is buying what type of system and why?
Learn more about the report and how to access it by reading the entire article (link above).
Posted by Computer Consulting 101