Your basic outline should include the following:
- Your business credentials: Why are you qualified to start this business and sell your products and services?
- Your staff: Is it going to be just you, or do you have a definite plan in terms of when you are going to hire sales, technical, or administrative staff?
- Project revenue: Will you be selling services, products, or a combination of both?
- How much revenue will come from products?
- How much profit will come from products?
- How much revenue will come from services?
- How much profit will come from services?
- Sales and marketing plan: Outline your major sales and marketing. How much time will it take up? How much money will it cost to execute?
Learn more about creating your business plan in the full article (link above).
Added by Computer Consulting 101