You can ask them things like:
- Ideally if everything looks good, when would you like to get started?
- How important is the project?
- When would you like to get started?
- What’s holding you back from getting started now?
- Why haven’t you done this in the past?
After you find out the urgency of the project, you may need to ask some more questions if you are still getting the blowoff. Try these options:
- When do you think is a good time for me to follow up with you?
- When do you think you’ll be in a better position for us to talk about this again?
Learn more about closing IT sales in the complete article (link above).
Added by Computer Consulting 101