Relationship marketing through business organizations is one of the strongest ways to build a business and meet key business owners and leaders in the community. You have to go to the meetings regularly to truly make a full effort at relationship marketing.
THE FIRST SEVEN RULES OF RELATIONSHIP MARKETING
1. There is no such thing as instant gratification with relationship marketing. You have to be involved with a business organization and be diligent about taking the time to create trust, credibility and to prove your knowledge.
2. Tell those you meet through relationship marketing what you do immediately. You should start your process at the top by introducing yourself to leadership of the organization.
3. Get friendly with office staff and see them as equals. These people field phone calls from other members and talk to everyone in the organization regularly, so they need to be impressed by you.
4. Keep track of your time and financial investment. You need to track prospects and clients you get through relationship marketing within an organization so you can see if you are getting good payback.
5. Attend meetings and mingle on a regular basis, because this is critical to success in relationship marketing. You need to get out to meetings to make the best contacts.
6. Volunteering is an important part of relationship marketing. Volunteer for a position that helps people see your expertise and meet you.
7. Quality is more important than quantity when it comes to relationships you make through relationship marketing. Don’t just collect business cards, rather take time to talk to each person for a few minutes and then follow up with him/her several times during the sales cycle.
Added By: Computer Consulting 101 Professional Kit