Small Business Server 2003 can be a worthy choice when it comes to your computer consulting business. It comes with many features and is sold as a suite that is designed based on the needs of small business computer consultants.
Features of Small Business Server 2003
1. A reporting tool that lets you e-mail log files.
2. Different performance model thresholds when windows space or virtual space runs low.
3. Access logs for the server.
4. Web proxy, Internet caching and acceleration so you get measurements of what is going on with client networks without being on site.
5. Wizards that make the job of installation simple for even someone with limited knowledge of Small Business Server 2003 or software in general.
The best part about Small Business Server 2003 is that because it is designed especially for small business computer consultants, even those at the beginning stages of getting specialized skills will be able to get started.
Small Business Server 2003 and Customization
The base line installation of Small Business Server 2003 lets you customize a great deal. This feature is important because it allows you to add value and sell more services to clients. Using this suite, you can build on your clients’ investment exponentially.
The Basic Idea About Small Business Server 2003
Small Business Server 2003 is an excellent platform and Microsoft’s only product designed specifically for small business computer consultants. The many features of Small Business Server 2003 lets you sell value-added services simply.
Blogged By: Computer Consulting 101