You can use contact management systems to help you see which marketing techniques are working well for you. If you have the right contact management systems working for you, you can track the amount of time spent with leads and the sources that are bringing you the best leads.
Contact management systems act like profit and loss statements. You track your methods and the results for different marketing ideas. Marketing techniques include referral marketing, seminars, direct mail, joint ventures and other items.
What Do You Track As Part of Contact Management Systems?
For each lead source track the following information: how much money you spent; how much time you invested; how many paying clients the strategy produced; how much revenue you had.
What Type of Information Do Contact Management Systems Track?
1. How much time does it take to get a lead and a client?
2. What is the dollar amount invested in each lead and client?
3. What is the total cost per lead and client?
4. What are the conversation percentages for leads?
5. What is the ration of number of leads to number of clients?
6. What is the revenue generated per lead?
7. What is the revenue per client?
In order to gain the most from your contact management systems you have to be extremely structured and consistently track how much time you spend on each lead and client over a long enough time period. Updating your contact management systems monthly will help you stay ahead of the game.
Added By: Computer Consulting Kit