Many that decide to go into small business IT consulting for themselves are coming from a full-time IT job. A lot have even been working in the computer consulting field for years and in big, corporate settings.
These people that have a great deal of experience in the “big” world might wonder, “What’s in the world of small business computer consulting … and how can I get there?”
The Computer Consulting Kit offers a helpful audio training seminar for IT consulting professionals looking to decipher the world of small business computer consulting and translate it into business strategies that can work for them.
Some Things You Can Learn from the Computer Consulting Kit IT Consulting Audio Training Seminar
1. What services to offer … and why you need to choose the right ones if you DON’T want to waste a lot of time and money.
2. How to determine an hourly billing rate … and why this process is critical for small business IT consultants if they want to succeed long term.
3. How to assess your local competition to close more IT consulting sales.
4. How you can go from even a big-time corporate IT consulting position and create a totally “legit” small business that can get you paid and make you happy.
5. How you can determine a niche or specialty that can set you apart from the competition.
6. Much, much more!!
To learn more about how you can go from “big” IT consulting to small business work through the Computer Consulting Kit audio training seminar, visit the attached link.
Added By: Computer Consulting Kit