Have you ever thought it would be great if you could get some insider tips from other computer consultants just like you that have been working in the field to get great clients? Unfortunately, it’s pretty hard to do this, as no one really talks to each other, especially not local competitors.
If you tried to call up a competitor to get the inside scoop, you’d probably be laughed out of town or get the cold shoulder.
At the Computer Consulting Kit, as part of the Audio Training program, we give you three tales from successful small business computer consultants working in different geographical areas with different levels of experience and from totally different backgrounds.
Some Information You Can Expect to Get from Computer Consultants Case Studies
1. Which types of backgrounds, personality traits and technical skills successful computer consultants have when they start their businesses.
2. Careers successful small business computer consultants have before they start their own businesses.
3. Which steps successful small business computer consultants have to take when they first launch their businesses.
4. What successful small business computer consultants see as their “defining moments” when they are getting started. When are you really “in business?”
5. The biggest keys to on-going small business computer consulting success.
6. Much, much more!
Today we talked about computer consultants
and case studies you can use as part of the Audio Training Program from the Computer Consulting Kit Home Study Course. To learn more about this topic and much more, visit the attached link!
Blogged By: Joshua Feinberg